200mm & 125mm Bed Head Protectors
200 & 125mm Bed Head Protectors are the benchmark product of the collection giving a wide rail to absorb the collisions from hospital metal bed frames. Supplied to be fitted either flat back to the wall or as a stand - off preference giving a larger scope on protecting both walls and medical equipment.
This no fuss bed head protector is available in two sizes 200mm and 125mm wide. Based on the original Wall Protection Rail this product is supported by an MDF core adding to the sturdiness of the bed head protector.
The Bed Head Protector is suitable for the head of beds or down the side walls where beds are pushed up to and can be fitted horizontally or vertically, in singles or pairs.
- Rail and accessories extruded Vinylac
- Stop ends injection moulded
- Standard spacers PVCu
- Special dumbell brackets metal
- 200mm or 125mm deep
- 83mm projection on standard 60mm spacers (special metal 150mm spacers available)
- 1200mm or 900mm length
- From our standard range
- Special colours available subject to quantity. Please contact us for details.
- Cream spacers as standard, (special metal spacers powder coated White)
- 200 & 125mm Bed Head Protectors have a Stippled finish to help conceal the effects of impact and abrasion.
Formsamples and more information on our bed head wall protection range please contact us.